19. Un gran encuentro. A great meeting. Une grande réunion.
















 

Comentarios

  1. A great meeting. The first time I met my man....oh, my, yes...it was a great meeting. I remember very well the first time I laid eyes on him. There he was playing football on the beach; barefoot, no shirt, wearing very tight, very short denim shorts. I kept gazing at him. After dark I sat next to him around the bonfire.
    I snuggled against him.
    I shamelessly went home with him that night...5 months later we moved in together...that was 47 years ago.
    I think that qualifies as a great meeting.

    Love, hugs, and kisses.
    Bryn

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Fall in love from the first moment. This is wonderful. Was it the destiny, chance, casualty, hazard?. Nobody knows. I think the life wanted to reunite you for ever in those football match. . I am proud to know your precious life together. Thank you very much.
      Kisses, love and hugs, my great friends.
      Henri.

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario