Men for dreaming, hombres de ensueño en la playa, mein freund. Thaťs very truth, beautiful men to enjoy, to kiss, to love them. Umarmungen und küsse, liebe freund. Henri.
Hello to the handsome mature man in photo 13...so sexy.
This post brings back memories. Bryn and I met at a beach party. We weren't naked, but he was wearing a very skimpy bathing suit and I had on very tight, very short shorts. He went home with me that night and the rest is history.
I remember that Bryn was a rugby player when was born your love story. Thaťs the most beautiful story that I never heard, thaťs wonderful, dear Bruce. You both made me believe much more in the love between men. / Thank you for your comment about man on 13th photo. I can tell you a small secret about him; may I?. Hugs, dear friends. Kisses. Henri.
Strand Traummänner :)
ResponderEliminar(vVs)
Men for dreaming, hombres de ensueño en la playa, mein freund. Thaťs very truth, beautiful men to enjoy, to kiss, to love them. Umarmungen und küsse, liebe freund. Henri.
EliminarHello to the handsome mature man in photo 13...so sexy.
ResponderEliminarThis post brings back memories. Bryn and I met at a beach party. We weren't naked, but he was wearing a very skimpy bathing suit and I had on very tight, very short shorts.
He went home with me that night and the rest is history.
I remember that Bryn was a rugby player when was born your love story. Thaťs the most beautiful story that I never heard, thaťs wonderful, dear Bruce. You both made me believe much more in the love between men. / Thank you for your comment about man on 13th photo. I can tell you a small secret about him; may I?. Hugs, dear friends. Kisses. Henri.
Eliminar